Friday, June 29, 2012

Tier 14 First Looks

The looks for Tier 14 have been released. This is what it looks like:


Not too bad eh? I have to say, the set does look like it belongs in Northrend rather than Pandaria, but that's okay. I love the skull on the shoulderpad. The only thing I'm a little meh about are the colours. Hunter tiers tend to come in either some shade of brown or grey-blue - and it's getting ooollld. I wish they'd use more interesting colours, like this set.

Also, I'm pretty sure I saw some images of a different looking hunter set that looked absolutely amazing on MMO-Champion a few months ago - it had this Chinese Imperial archer Mulan look to it- but it was only a speculated look for Challenge Mode set, and I fear it might have been changed in the meantime (unless they do implement it, in which case I'll be a happy June!). Here's a picture:

Not a Murloc's head this time!
Click here to see more details of the Yaungol Slayer Battlegear.

No comments:

Post a Comment